Complete Math Teaching and Learning Solution
- Concrete2Concept hands-on manipulatives for exploratory learning
- Virtual interactive software to make your classroom come alive
- Cloud based access for continued learning from home
Math Buddy Questions Solved To Date
- Interactive platform: More than 1300 playful and interactive activities from grades (1 to 10) to make math learning fun and engaging for children as well as develop Math muscles that can last lifetime.
- Step-by- step to abstraction: Activities designed based on the principles to “Near to Far”, gradually moving from relatable context to abstract math.
- Aligned to Standards: Aligned to Common Core standards and expectations to make learning and teaching easier.
- Engaging games and rewards: Play to earn points, gain energy and trade in with super hero avatars of your choice.
- Anytime, anywhere access: Access Math Buddy anytime, anywhere using any device.
- Above all, it works!
Students collect points by completing activities, smartsheets and assessments in Math Buddy. They can also earn points by participating in question of the day and discussion forums.
Within their student console, students can view the daily points earned. If their total is high enough, they will automatically appear on Wall of Fame Leaderboard of Math Buddy website that week!
The Wall of Fame is updated every day. Students will have plenty of chance to become a part of the Wall of Fame and enjoy perks & rewards that comes along with the rank for e.g. unlock and select an avatar personification of choice.
as well as teachers to get their math queries resolved. Anyone can ask a question and our experts from Math Buddy will answer them. The questions can also be answered by fellow students or teachers.